Two Rivers Ford and Santa have partnered to provide a 2017 Ford Escape for someone in need this Holiday Season. To nominate a person, family, or organization, submit a “Dear Santa” letter to Two Rivers Ford with the story of your nominee, and why they deserve the gift of a new Ford. The deadline for letter submissions is midnight on December 15th, 2017. Letters may be submitted online at tworiversford.com, or may be mailed to Santa's mailbox C/O Two Rivers Ford.
*For mail in nominations please include the contact name, phone number, and e-mail address for both parties.*
Santa’s Mailbox c/o
76 Belinda Pkwy | Mount Juliet TN, 37122
Visit www.tworiversford.com/dearsanta , or via our Facebook page form.
For any extended questions call: (615) 889-9215
It’s important to send your letters today. YOU can change someone’s life forever.
*An independent panel of elves will help make the final selection.
Contest Official Rules 2017
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Two Rivers Ford 76 Belinda Parkway Mount Juliet, TN 37122, by calling during normal business hours Monday through Friday 1-800-900-1000 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address. Two Rivers Ford (“Sponsor”) will conduct “Dear Santa” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age twenty one (21) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in Tennessee. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Two Rivers Ford affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, Radio stations, TV stations and personalities promoting contest, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:01am CT on November 13th, 2017 and will run through 11:59am CT on December 14th, 2017th (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter. The contest is based on nominations and no one individual may nominate themselves. Both individuals (nominee and nominator) must be 21 years old. Each individual who is nominated must have a valid Tennessee driver’s license and live within a 100 mile radius of Two Rivers Ford 76 Belinda Parkway, Mount Juliet, TN 37122.
3. Contest Entry. Online or mail in Nomination: Two Rivers Ford will have an official nomination form available at www.tworiversford.com. Participants may fill out form on line. Participants may also mail in their nomination attn.: Santa’s mailbox c/o Two Rivers Ford 76 Belinda Parkway Mount Juliet, Tennessee, 37122 . All mail in nominations must include the name, phone number, and e mail address of both nominee and nominator.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT ON DECEMBER 14TH 2017.
Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals who participated submitted as part of this promotion.
4. Winner Selection. A total of all nominations/entries received by 11:59 pm on December 14th will be reviewed by a designated panel of employees of Two Rivers Ford. Said panel will choose the nominee that they feel is deserving of being awarded the Grand prize on or around December 18th 2017.. The decision of the panel of judges is final and binding. Two Rivers Ford reserves the right to contact nominee and/or nominator to verify said nominee is eligible. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within (2) two days of notification will result in disqualification.
5. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If potential winner is contacted but does not respond within two (2) days, sponsor may award applicable prize to an alternate winner. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Grand Prize is a 2017 Ford Escape 4DR SE with approximately 5000 miles (vin #1FMCU0GD3HUE01326) Approximate retail value $18,549. Vehicle is to be accepted “as is” with no warranty, unless otherwise specified by Two Rivers Ford. Winner resumes responsibility for all future maintenance of vehicle. Sponsor retains the right to substitute another vehicle of equal value for this vehicle. Winner must accept delivery of the vehicle at sponsor location a specified time, and is required to present a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance. If the winner fails to comply with the delivery conditions, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from a drawing of all contest entrants. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
7. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless, sponsor., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings. Winner is responsible for paying all taxes, tag, and title fees on the vehicle awarded.
10. Chances of Winning. The chances of winning are dependent on the number of nominations received. The chance of winning is one (1) in the total number of nominations received. For example, should 100 nominations be received during contest period, chances of winning would be one (1) in one hundred (100).
11. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties including Sponsor are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
13. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the state of sponsor’s headquarters (Tennessee); (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Sponsor is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
14. All entry forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of Sponsor to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to Station’s website.
15. Two Rivers Ford does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender, age, marital status, ability, or veteran/military status.
16. CONTEST SPONSOR: TWO RIVERS FORD 76 BELINDA PARKWAY MOUNT JULIET, TENNESSEE 37122